Open Dance Project offers audiences a multi-sensory feast of daring physicality and theatrical virtuosity. With content and themes that compliment students’ core curriculum subjects, Open Dance Project’s shows and workshops move seamlessly in and out of dance, theatre, and music. In our performances, workshops, and residencies, students learn to create, analyze and interpret original performance material based on content and themes pulled directly from their classroom work in English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Open Dance Project will be leading movement workshop.
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park