Join YAH Teaching Artist Judy Malone-Stein for this free visual arts workshop at Woodchase Park. Learn about science and geometry through the eyes of artists from bending wire-like Calder’s mobiles to interpreting shapes from drawings in metal and clay, to creating your school’s own rolling Houston Art Car! This process teaches concepts of spatial relationships, balance, patterning, geometric shapes, and kinetic energy though students’ own, hands-on artistic experiences. Recommended for ages 2 – adult.
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park
- Woodchase Park, New Destination for Year-Round Events, Fitness, Arts and Culture, Opens in Westchase District
- Westchase District Hosts Preview Event