SPRING BREAK AT WOODCHASE PARK: Join YAH Teaching Artists JAWAD and Ken for this free music performance at Woodchase Park. This performance uses music and humor to address conflict resolution. When two artists are booked for the same day and time, a musical conflict erupts. Dr. Triple C comes to the rescue with a formula for conflict resolution. With audience participation, JAWAD and Ken learn how to solve their problems using consideration, compromise, and cooperation. Students demonstrate ways to use Dr. Triple C’s formula to resolve conflicts in their own lives. Recommended for ages 2 – adult.
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program