Join Young Audiences of Houston Teaching Artist, Tom’s Fun Band for a Music Dance Party that is fun for all ages! Sing, Dance, Move, and clap along to this interactive workshop. Tom’s Fun Band was born in the summer of 2007. Tom had stopped playing music at local clubs and churches and was seeking a new musical outlet. His twins, Josh and Abby provided all the inspiration Tom needed. In just a few short months, Fun Band headquarters was buzzing with new songs about bath time, breakfast, taking rides in the wagon, and silly monsters in the mirror. Word got out and requests for shows came in! Tom found that performing for children was exactly what he was born to do! Recommended for ages 0-12.
- Woodchase Park Thrives With New Organic Maintenance and Recycling
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park