Join Teaching Artists from iACT Houston with Young Audiences of Houston on this theater workshop. These classes are designed to train young students how to use the traditional positions of fencing in order to choreograph a performance. Most of the entertainment for young people, boys and girls alike, involves swordplay. Many children have a light saber or foams sword in their toy chest. By taking this class, students come to understand partnering, teamwork and by completion each student will choreograph their own stage combat combination/scene. Students will practice/perform with special safety foam swords. Recommended for youth ages 5 & older.
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park
- Woodchase Park, New Destination for Year-Round Events, Fitness, Arts and Culture, Opens in Westchase District
- Westchase District Hosts Preview Event