SPRING BREAK AT WOODCHASE PARK: Join YAH Teaching Artist from Twanda’s Theatre on Wheels for this free theater performance at Woodchase Park. The Story of Little Bear’s Terrible Unbearable Beary Bad Day is a story that explores feelings and emotions. Little Bear woke up in a beary bad mood and was having a terrible day until he met a friend who reminded him of the importance of being kind and compassionate. Students will learn what it means to “Forgive”. Recommended for ages 2 – adult.
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park