Bill Moran presents “Sleepy Stories” where he’ll focus on how creative writing can mix fact with feeling, the real with the magical, logical with the dreamlike, and what’s outside with what’s inside. Moran will lead kids in writing a “map of our dreams,” giving instructions to ourselves on how to successfully chart and navigate our dreams, which may be full of impossible things, but contain very real emotions and experiences.
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up