Join YAH Teaching partner Calmecac Indigenous Organization for this free dance, music workshop at Woodchase Park. Participants will learn the drumming patterns for 2 songs in the Nahuatl (Aztec) language. Students will be guided with the circle of respect concept that also integrates racial tolerance, acceptance as all 4 colors of the medicine wheel will be explained as the template of the Native American medicine wheel. Recommended for ages 5 – adult.
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up