Join YAH Teaching Artist Ana Maria Barcelo for this free dance workshop at Woodchase Park. Flamenco is an artistic expression that resulted from the combination of singing, dance, and guitar accompaniment, respectively called cante, baile and toque. Join professional Flamenco dancers and learn more about the beauty, strength, and variety that exists within the Flamenco dance and culture. Students will gain a deeper appreciation of this art through a brief introduction to the origin and history of Flamenco, as well as an explanation of the performance elements that compose this dance. Recommended for ages 5 – adult.
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park
- Woodchase Park, New Destination for Year-Round Events, Fitness, Arts and Culture, Opens in Westchase District
- Westchase District Hosts Preview Event