Join YAH Teaching Artist from Jalia Movement Arts for this free dance workshop called I Hear the Drum at Woodchase Park. JAM dance is a highly energetic movement class for boys and girls who love to move. The classes will cover the basics of dance including foundations of movement through jazz and hip-hop dance. It will be a JAM packed class designed to inspire creativity, self-expression and incorporate age appropriate current trends in social dancing. Recommended for ages 3 – adult.
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up