Judy Malone-Stein, a teaching artist with Young Audiences of Houston will display the designs of sugar skull or calaca faces which have a wonderful history of the celebration of Dia De Los Muertos. Park-goers can view and choose the facial decore characteristics to be painted onto their own face. Mojigangas are street puppets that are usually used during big celebrations or holidays in Mexico. Recommended for ages 5 & older.
- Woodchase Park Thrives With New Organic Maintenance and Recycling
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park