Judy Malone-Stein, a teaching artist with Young Audiences of Houston will display the designs of sugar skull or calaca faces which have a wonderful history of the celebration of Dia De Los Muertos. Park-goers can view and choose the facial decore characteristics to be painted onto their own face. Mojigangas are street puppets that are usually used during big celebrations or holidays in Mexico. Recommended for ages 5 & older.
- Water Fun, Art in the Park, Movie Nights, and More: June – July Programs for All ages Lined up
- Make it Grow: District Launches Community Garden Program
- Spend Spring Break 2022 at Woodchase Park
- Woodchase Park, New Destination for Year-Round Events, Fitness, Arts and Culture, Opens in Westchase District
- Westchase District Hosts Preview Event