Practicing different breathing techniques and yoga poses allows children to develop concentration, attention, memory and relaxation skills. In this yoga class the participants learn to relax with conscious breathing, which helps the participant channel their energy and be more prepared to handle difficult situations and increase confidence and self-esteem. Each participant will learn breathing techniques to strengthen their core muscles, gain greater flexibility and balance, improve concentration and gain awareness of their body. This will also stimulate their creativity and imagination, sharpen their senses while fostering new friendship and companionship.
- Woodchase Park Thrives With New Organic Maintenance and Recycling
- Spring Break Comes to Life at Woodchase Park
- We Need Your Vote – Woodchase Park is Nominated for a Prestigious People’s Choice Award (Vote By Jan. 13, 2023)
- Rugby, Dog Adoption, Movie Night, Trick or Treat, Hoops Fest, and Smart Financial’s Christmas Celebration Highlight Fall/Winter Events
- Stay Fit at Woodchase Park