Spring Break will be here before you know it. For many parents, finding meaningful activities for their children away from school during break can be a challenge. To meet that need, Woodchase Park has put together daily programs from March 14 to March 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The programs are free and open to the public. Young Audiences of Houston will present dance, music performance, storytelling and theater everyday at 1 p.m.:
Young Audiences of Houston Spring Break Programs at Woodchase Park
March 14, 1 p.m.
Becky Valls & Company bring a dance performance showcasing a variety of dances
March 15, 1 p.m.
JAWAD and Ken present a music performance with humor to address conflict resolution.
March 16, 1 p.m.
Twanda’s Theatre on Wheels shares the story of Little Bear
March 17, 1 p.m.
Tom’s Fun Band uses music and comedy to teach audiences about preserving natural resources
March 18, 1 p.m.
iACT Houston brings a theater performance featuring four famous rabbit tales
Meanwhile park guests can also enjoy fun activities, including:
- Houston Museum of Natural Science (Mobile Workshops)
- Harris County Master Gardeners (Live demonstration in seed planting, propagation and re-potting of seedlings plus garden-themed kids activities) March 15, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Truly Enchanting Entertainment (Face Painter, Balloon Artist, Caricature Artist)
- Popston (Free popsicles for first 100 guests each day)
- Children’s Museum Houston (Kids Programs)
- Lemonade Day (Support Your Local Lemonade Stand / 2022 Lemonade Day Registration)
- Food Trucks, Music, Lawn Games, Book Cart, Games Cart